Home Care Services
Community Carers Hub provides all home care services to enable our clients go about their daily lives with ease knowing that support is available anytime they require it. Services are provided in clients own homes surrounded by the things that they love, give them comfort and security.
Clients are also accompanied for community access if they require to do activities, go shopping, or even go for a cup of coffee with a carer.
Our support workers are selected to suit the clients need and trained to provide support with the utmost care, humility and respect always prioritising client’s safety. We build trust with our clients through the high quality of our service provision.
We provide the following home care services:
Cleaning, spring cleaning, carpet cleaning
- General house cleaning such as washing dishes, mopping, cleaning bathrooms and toilets, vacuuming and wiping down surfaces.
- Spring cleaning including window cleaning both inside and outside, dusting, removing cobwebs, cleaning fridges, pantries and arranging cloths in wardrobes.
- Floor and carpet cleaning including dry clean or deep clean and cleaning of curtains.
Our support workers will assist with decluttering, sorting out items that clients need from those they don’t. We clear, clean, and organise storage spaces and garages of unnecessary items, junk or rubbish and dispose these for you.
Laundry and change of bed linens
We provide support with doing laundry whether on a daily, weekly, or other interval. We will get any items laundered, wash beddings, doonas, and blankets. Whatever your laundry needs are, our support workers are there to assist.
Cooking and housework
Our support workers will assist and help with meal preparation and any cleaning around your kitchen including:
· Meal preparation and cooking thereby helping to reduce take away and encourage healthy living
· Cleaning the kitchen
· Emptying or loading the dishwasher
· Taking out trash and putting in new bin linings
Grocery shopping and errands
Our support workers will assist in doing your grocery shopping, paying bills or running any errands you may require.
Bathing, dressing and grooming
Our support workers will provide assistance in bathing, dressing and grooming as requested by the client or guardian.
Companionship and other activities
Our carers will be there to accompany you for your daily activities including:
· Community group based activities
· Access to community services
· Day centre activities
· Taking a drive as per the client’s preference.
· Go for a cup of coffee or a movie.
· Attend art galleries, concerts or theatre performances.
· Taking the client for a walk or exercise to encourage wellness.
· Take the client to visit family or friends.
Transportation to appointments, shopping, pharmacy
Provide transport for client to attend any appointments including with a doctor, hairdresser, pharmacist or even shopping with friends.
Gardening, lawn mowing
Our support workers will assist with gardening, mowing and clearing bushes around client’s home.